Jigsaw [P]uzzles
[html]

OOC: *beats herself up for how extremely late this is WC: 479

Niro felt bad when she bolted, but the only thing he could do was reassure her, and when it seemed he did so, he got a tart answer back when she came out from under the shelves. He chuckled at her and winked. He looked over to Tobias who was perched watching Niro and Marahute jealously. He gave a sharp whistle and the red tail jumped from his perch, looking through the stables.

“I'm sure she would have bit a bit harder, it is a greeting to someone she likes, and she's only done it to me.... until today so it's something to be proud of."

Jiva who witnessed the whole thing was pouting a little, he wanted the golden eagle's approval too, but it seemed it would get Robins and not his. Looking at his dad he spoke.

“Daddy I want her to do that too, why doesn't she like me?”

Niro looked at his son, and gave him a short, smile, trying to reassure his boy.

“She likes you, but you're always running around, how can you let her do it if you're moving all the time.”

He asked. The boy gave a almost inaudible 'oh' and seemed pleased enough with that answer. Niro smiled at Robin again, giving her his attention, and he could see that she thought talking about his dad was something he didn't like. He loved his father, he loved his whole family and would proudly tell any one of his own parents, but it was hard, as he and Orin had become orphans at an early age. Robin started bombarding him with more questions, and he couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh.

“Settle down, that's quite a mouthful, lets see... Eagles grow up probably as quickly as we do, you see both you and Jiva were really really small when you were born and you were also growing inside your mother's bellies. A bird grows inside an egg and is warmed by their mother's body. In a way both are the same. She took a year to get this big, but she still has a little more growing to do. Just like you both do. You'll grow up farther than your first year too. I've taken care of birds as long as I had Marahute's egg, she was the first I've required. Then it was Tobias, and then Gregor. He's the bald eagle, up in the raftors up there. I do have some pidgeons and... if you keep this a secret I have a present for my daughter. Do you want to see it?”

He asked. His words were a mouthful too, but he doubted she'd want a repeat nor would she care as much when there was something else going on, but he explained everything the best he could.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread