Lifespan
@Shaw: 's all good. :}

@Nuki: Yeah, and since canines don't really get physically old/ weak/ show signs of aging till the end of their lifespan, a canine that is 10 years old would still be in decent shape. Though in the animal kingdom, the Alpha would usually fight a younger, stronger canine so a 10 year-old Alpha (in the "real" wild, not 'Souls wild since ours is more humanized) would be unlikely. So even though Tayui is 8 years old, she's not an "old woman" since they age differently than humans. :o

Or, that is what I understand from wolf aging. She wouldn't be able to challenge for an Alpha rank, but she wouldn't have arthritis yet or have any age-induced ailments quite yet. If she were a non-luperci, I think she'd be on the cusp of being "old" though since non-luperci can be up to 12 years old and 8 is pushing it. :o

...so that being said, a 4 year-old canine wouldn't be "old" by any means. :o I mean, they couldn't go to the club three nights in a row, but they still have their whole life ahead of them 8)

Messages In This Thread