All of life's simple things
[html]
His words brought a faint laugh from the younger female, nodding her head slightly at their truth. "Touché." She would most certainly give that one to him, only if because it held some truth. Finding, at least in her opinion, that they were past the point that things could go badly, Dhalia shifted her weight and settled her rear to the ground, curling her tail against her side. Play time, which she often called anything that wasn't entirely dire or important, was always fun, but it certainly always led to business at some point or another.

"Unfortunately, this is a message that I must get to Gabriel myself." She nodded again, lips growing in to a thin line as she pulled them back. "He will know who I am, or at least have an idea, when he sees me, and that will bring proof that the words I speak are true." Or, at the very least, that was why she had been told. "Family has strong genes, y'know, pretty much all look the same.." And if anything was true, if there was a striking red creature with cold blue eyes, they were most assuredly a part of the Nothing family. "But, if he isn't available at the moment, I am content with waiting." Even if it meant that he felt the need to stick around and keep an eye on her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread