now you're just somebody that i used to know
[html]

WC: 396 OOC: terribly sorry about the late reply Sad(

Niro edged her to eat as he had already eated and he was yet to be hungry for a while. He smiled when she did, knowing then that she did indeed meet up with her sister. It made him happy, especially since Maggie had not seem them and knew them far more than Niro did and he still missed themselves

“Yes it was a surprise when she came, I was indeed happy that she came back. And you are not alone, I know nothing about this tribe, perhaps it's a good idea to learn about it.”

He had visited once but that was mostly to trade and establish the messaging system. He wondered if he should really get to know the packs and what they were all about. He waved his and at her and shook his head.

“I don't think that position is right for me and Vigilante has his reasons. I like where I stand right now anyway.”

He said, giving his daughter a reassuring smile. He was very happy for his tailor friend, in fact he had drank to the man's promotion with him. He wasn't jealous or angry about the situation, it was not something he needed to be angry about. Niro frowned a little as she spoke of the pack she had been talking about, he had heard tales of disappearances around the general area, other than that he knew very little of the pack and he could see why with her last statement. He smiled a little at her.

“I trust you are keeping yourself safe. Just promise me not to do anything that would get you in trouble ok? I'd hate to find out something bad happened to you.”

He said, then brightened a little, just remembering what he wanted to tell her

“Best hurry up though, I have a surprise for you! It's at the stables though so we'll have to run. Jiva you'll hold down the fort ok?”

The boy had been listening to the conversation and he grinned up at his dad and nodded. He liked being a protector, though he wished he could see Maggie's face, he knew what his dad was going to give her but he was told not to say anything, and he kept his mouth shut just for this reason.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread