Driving me Crazy
[html]

WC:267 OOC: <3

Tobias perched quietly on the jutting piece of iron, looking down calmly at the man that now stood staring at him. He ruffled his feathers a little and called out, a high pitch scream that could be quite annoying if he continued for a long time. He stayed where he was though, continuing to keep his eye on the bird.

Niro heard the call, it was normally used to call Niro to prey if they were too far apart for Niro to see.... there was prey animal in this disaster? Moving cautiously, he walked forward to where he heard the bird scream. Marahute watched moving her head this way and that, soon focusing on where the redtail sat. Niro was preoccupied by the wolf that now stood under Tobias. Niro had stopped a good distance away. This wolf seemed well grooms, which meant it wasn't the insane wolf he'd met so long again. No he even had decoration in his hair, kind of like Niro's but as this darker male had redtail hawk feathers, the great mohawked one had golden eagle feathers, Marahute's since the ones he had before were far too worn to use anymore.

“Excuse me, who's Ruby? Did you lose a hawk too? I'm afraid his name is Tobias”

He said, wondering if the man could be a falconer like Niro, it would be great to know another one, it would give Niro something to finally talk about, but he was still cautious of the man, as he didn't know who he was nor what kind of disposition he held.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread