As we stand among giants
[html]

200 OOC: you can have him head out, i'll make it so Shaw follows :3

When Bangle jumped so did the ferret and she moved back, only when he move his hand to her did she shy away close to Shaw, who then picked her up.

“Her family was dead, she's not really a pet, merely... I'm her caregiver right now until she can fend for herself.”

He said shrugging a little as she scuttled up his arm and sat on his shoulder comfortably. He smiled when he agreed that the golden eggs were not real and couldn't help but laugh a little at the comment his friend made. The man could easily get Shaw out of a bad mood, though he had not been in one, but the thought did occur to him.

“I promise not to say anything, and if you want we can start now I mean at least to get the perfect location, then I can start making a ramp”

He said, location was the most important to a project especially when it came to building a house. He indicated the door and was sure Bangle wouldn't mind walking around the terrace, he was sure the man wanted to see it for its glory, to walk across the now net ridden bridges, mostly to keep the girls from roughhousing too much and falling.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread