Just the three of us {AW}
[html]
Thankies for the Table!! <3

It was hard not to laugh when Siri asked if he was someone's pet. No little one, your not a pet. Typically animals that would or could be food are pets. Not a total truth, but it was the best explanation she could think of for the moment. Things like rabbits, squirrels, birds. Maybe even deer or perhaps a ferret or rat. Sadra took a moment to coo at Honey, who was starting to relax but still kept a weary eye on the 'intruder'. Jobe still ignored them all.

Sadra could tell Siri was quite intrigued by her pets. And her smile broadened as he tested out there names and give a slight chuckle. Thats right! Although I think Jobe is more concerned with his stomach than us. As Siri moved a little closer, she could feel Honey start to stiffen. Sadra gave her a reassuring rub on under chin and cheek. She hoped the rabbit wouldnt squeel, it'd probably scare the daylights out of Siri and wasnt gentle on the ears at all. Thats a girl Honey, he just wants to say Hello. She cooed.

Hmm a pet of your own? What kind of pet do you think you'd want? Before Sadra would actually help Siri get a pet She'd have to find out how serious he was about wanting to care for one. Jobe and Honey were fairly easy at this age. But its not like you could catch a full grown animal and tame it. I found Jobe abandoned when he was a baby. So I caught Honey and her mother so Honey's mother could feed Jobe and keep him alive. The rest of the bunnies in the littler I gave away when they were old enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread