All of life's simple things
[html]
Pondering silently to herself while she waited, Dhalia wondered just where all the ferocity that she was expecting was. Ahemait and Stygian had made Inferni sound like a Super Power, something not to be tangled with, and that was the reason that they so badly wanted her to join them. They both knew full and well what Dhalia was capable of, what she had in her, and they had both raised her to simply be the best, no questions. With that, though, often came the quiet thought that she was better than most and, clearly, she had yet to see anything in Inferni like what they had described to her. Benifit of the doubt, she supposed, as she had only just arrived, after all.

"I would prefer not to disturb him, actually.." The last thing she needed was to make a bad impression. "So I suppose I'll be waiting until he arrives on his own accord." Patience was a wondrous thing, of which Dhalia had heaps of, despite how impatient the world around her seemed. Certainly the Leader had to eventually make his way to the borders, especially one so highly talked of as Gabriel. "I do appreciate the offer, though. Actually, would you mind humoring me with some chatter?" She did have a few questions that could be asked up front, she supposed, that were more for her own personal knowledge than anything else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread