Out of Sync
[html]

| +217

Jace climbed up and over the fence with some assistance from Temo and as they walked to the house with his arm around her shoulders to provide some comfort, "Yeah, nothing will bother them," as he glanced over to the horses and it seemed like the stallion was breathing a sigh of relief to see them leaving. He had a feeling that stallion would do everything to protect the mare and foal. The mare was oblivious of them as she tended to the foal which was still nursing.

He opened the french door for her to enter and after they entered the kitchen he closed them shutting out the daytime chirps and whistles of the birds. He looked around at the cupboards and pondered her question for a few moments, "I do not know and I am not hungry for anything in particular. Just hungry. Let us see what we have." he replied to her query.

They went and searched through the cupboards and drawers and cabinets. "Not much here," he said after their search. "Any ideas for a meal out of this?" he asks Jace. After a moments thought, "I could go pull up some onions and potatoes to add to this meager selection," he said looking over what little they did find.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px

0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-

align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread