Couch Potato
[html]

He found himself yet again amazed at the sheer size of Shawchert. He wondered just exactly what types of wolf flowed through those veins. Loviere was quite large himself, being half tundra wolf, but Shaw was by far the largest wolf he had seen. Larger even than his father Tormund Dinabalo. He wondered briefly what his father was doing at that moment. Tormund and Alastriona were most likely very much alive, far south of him in the world. He blinked. They were a part of his past -- he no longer needed to think of them. The only tie he had to them was his surname. He had even changed his first name from Louverture to Loviere to blur his past.

"Ah, how kind of you. I'm sure the younguns will love it, Shawchert. It looks great." As the giant man continued speaking, Loviere felt his lips turn up into a smile. He'd been blind not to notice the ramps. His tail wagged gently as he thought of being able to go up on the Terrace. He had never been able to climb trees in all his life and he had always envied any wolf who could.

"That's fantastic, Shawchert. Child proof is cripple proof in most cases, I think. I will definitely be checking it out some day soon. You have pups, do you? My, that's neat." The tundra-timber hybrid beamed from ear to ear as he leaned against his crutch, eyes erect and alert. He must have looked so young and juvenile to the older male, but he did not care. He found himself wondering what compelled a man to have pups. He had never really considered the idea much before. It was an odd thought. Loviere blinked stupidly, and let his eyes rove back over to the Terrace.

Words | --- ooc. Bwar crappy post.

<style>
.freetable-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-d04 b {color:#000066;}
.freetable-d04-b {width:480px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#6699FF; border:0px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:480px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread