To explore this world
[html]

So Nuki and I had this idea where Charm takes the gifts and then kicks her out of the pack lands, and that when Mars can be her hero. Sorry I'm not trying to ignore ya J//WC:400+

Charm was in a rather foul mood, with the ongoing war the brown eared female was in no mood for any strangers at the borders. Gift or no gift, she didn’t want some random stranger standing at the borders of her pack lands. The female upon her horse had just happened to come to the borders on a day that Charm was in no mood for outsiders coming into her land.

Slamming her staff into the ground as she narrowed her eyes upon the lady that sat upon the mammal at the border, thoughts ran though her head, trying to process what she wanted to do, and what would be best for the pack. Lifting her lips up to hug her gums, the Sawtooth female had no issues with showing her teeth off to this women. ”Sorry are ya?” Charm chuckled as she twisted her head side to side, feeling her joints pop and crack. ”That right sugar plum, you’re at the borders, and we are at war. So go the fuck away!” Charm demanded as she picked up the staff, holding in the one hand. She stepped forward thinking she could use her width against the female.
Charm wasn’t fat but no means; she had taken after that of a male built in her psychical appearance. Charm flipped her staff so it was in both hands as she pushed another step forward, not sure of how this foolish woman was willing to push what good will that the she Sawtooth had left.

So the female had gifts? That changed Charm’s look on her somewhat, not a lot just enough for her to drop her gift off and then leave. Putting her staff back down into the ground with a slam, her lips loosed as she stepped to where her and her staff where parallel to the white female. ”Well, why didn’t you say so? Show me your gift…please.” The she wolf put on this false kindness, she knew the pack member wanted the gift and could surely use them.

A voice came from behide her; she rolled her eyes, as she turned to see the male that called him-self Mars. With a huff Charm looked down to the pups…oh joy…the one thing she was hoping that she could learn to accept in time, but truthfully she hated them. ”Well Mars, I don’t care. She can visit as so long as the pack would benefit from the gift. “ Charm huffed.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread