Questions, questions!
[html]

WC: 254

“I remember the snow, it snowed really bad once and it was higher than I was, it was really hard to run through. I think that is a really neat idea. I wish there was a tradition my mommy or daddy had...”

She looked down at her feet, her mother and father were caring, when they were around, but it had been short lived and now Eclipse had been told her father was dead by a total stranger she didn't know to be her own brother.Looking back up she was smiling. She hoped that Jace would have a girl so that she could teach her to use the knives. Maybe Eclipse could start a tradition of her own. Maybe cooking or something. She shrugged it off when Jace asked eclipse what she knew of sex. The girl blushed a little and shrugged.

“Um I thnk that's all I really know.... um Razekiel told me his horse wanted to mount mine, and uh stik his thing in hers... uh....”

She was fiddling with her own hands and looked sown a bit embarrassed about the whole conversation. It was something she knew enough about that it was meant to stay private, but she had no parents to really explain to her what it all meant and she was only getting bits and pieces, like she now knew it helped concieve a child, though she wondered how children could grow and live inside their mother without dying because they couldn't eat or breath.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread