To call those of truth and wonder
[html]
I am sorry for my fail! I was getting to writing it, but I fell asleep on the computer! :O

Samantha was walking through Ichika, she had to find Jace. Samantha had yet to do her initiation task. She wanted
Jace to help her because Jace seemed to be more familiar than the rest of the pack. She was walking through Westville now, travwlling took some time, but right now, Sam had time on her hands. When she came across Jace's house, she knocked on the front door a few times, but there was no answer. She went around the yard and saw Jace watching a very young horse. The ivory girl smiled at the sight and slowly walked up. She still had to get used to the pack, she was very shy. When the ram at the initiation task was hunted, she could hold a feast for the pack. Then she would get to know others better.

She walked up and said "Hey Jace! I just cane to ask you if you could help me on my initiation task." Sam was really excited. This would most likely be difficult, but if Jace accepted, then she could have a hunting partner with her and the task wouldn't be so hard. Her eyes had a hopeful gleam, she couldn't wait to be a true Ichikan. This pack was really great. What if Jace says no? Panic hit her for a second, then she calmed down. Whenever you ask a question, there are usually two answers. So it wouldn't matter if she said no. Sam could ask another member. She smiled at Jace. Wondering what she would say.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread