hunting the hawk
[html]

He smiled apologetically, to her after his change, he could see it alarmed her, but he felt that he made her nervous on two feet. He was always thinking about others and was courtious as much as he could, though. He nodded as she gained composure and spoke.

“I think it's getting rare to see pure bred wolves these days, though it's not entirely a bad thing. We are all canines.”

He was not one to be racist, though he was proud of his lineage. He was happy to say he was the son of a wolf, though his father never gave him any reason to hate him other than not coming back after a fight with a pack of nomad wolves. He didn't blame the man.

“I hope you find it easy enough. I do know that there is a pack that doesn't like anything that doesn't have coyote in them, but I think you're well off on that.”

He said with a smile. He shook his head at her question.

“No I was actually born far south from here. I lived in chaos with my sister before we found a book that saved out lives and brought us here.”

He said, it was not hard to think about the past, not for him at least, he felt it made him stronger, though he had done many idiotic things in the past, he learned from them.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread