[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
000+
Feel free to wrap up or get kinkier at your will x3

Breath steady, but ragged all the same, Anatoliy moved himself within the woman. He could tell he was being a little rougher than he had ever been in the past. But he had been denied so long that he unintentionally added more force behind his movements, even as he gripped the woman by the hips tightly. At least Anatoliy had the decency to make sure his claws did not dig into her flesh as he bent over to nip at the woman's neck as she called out his name. He felt a surge of desire as she spoke it. His arms fell off her hips as he balanced them on the bed beside her, ignoring the screams of the bed beneath them. "Yes.. say it again, Anann... Say it again for me.," he muttered roughly as he nipped at her neck once more.

Growling, he pulled her entire body forward toward the edge, giving himself a better angle. He could hear her moans and it only stimulated his own excitement more. It was strong and he felt himself giving into his lust for the beautiful woman. She was someone he could forgive easily, and had for how she had treated him.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread