Mature Question
Even in a closet or box or bed stand, plastic is an organic based material and would therefore most likely deteriorate from the temperature changes and moisture that would be prevalent in abandoned houses, and I would think this would be even more likely given the softer types of plastics that would have been used for such accessories.

That is just my guess, and even if one is found and is useable, one also must consider the difference in shapes and sizes between human and canine anatomical differences. I haven't researched if there is a guideline for guidelines on anatomical differences of this nature. To me, there would not be a whole lot of differences in this part of the anatomy between the Lupus and Optime. Although, I'm not sure how closely they hold to the conservation of mass and energy in the souls universe.

To me, one would just make what they need from ivory, bone, leather and other available materials. I've heard of them being fashioned from these materials by homo sapiens long before modern technology was invented.

Just my thoughts on this.

You know, now that I think of it, books and clothing have survived, so I suppose something of this nature could have too. Even if anatomical differences prevent the use, would give the idea.

Messages In This Thread