[AW] Welcome Home
[html]

WC: 250 ^_^

Xyza felt horribly confused when the male darted away. She glanced at the other male starting to believe that maybe there was more to this whole ordeal. No, he must have done something to spook him. Then the male busted back into the area they currently stood and that is when she seen just how confused everyone was. Trap? She wondered what he meant and looked to the other male. Finally it had obviously been too much for him to handle so he had an outburst of his own. Sadly Xyza knew nothing of just how much tension she had brought to the situation with her unknown condition.

Well… what ever is going on here feels like just a huge misunderstanding. I just woke to find you two looking at me like I was some sort of crazy person. She chuckled like it was a completely ludicrous idea hoping to lighten the mood. It was her belief that she had merely slept walked into the males. I think its best if we get ourselves to a more friendly environment… cause to me this place feels a little cramped and the crows are starting to freak me out. Then we can get our stories straight? She could already feel her fear starting to rise as they cawed in the distance. It was never good for her to be frightened for she felt she was prone to fainting spells. She looked to the other males hoping someone would lead the way.

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread