All of life's simple things
[html]
Curious eyes danced behind him, following his movements as he rose from the bed to go toward the box. Leaning slightly to the side, attempting to get a better view, the glint of silver immediately caught her gaze. "Ahh.." She mused beneath her breath even before he placed it in her palm. One small finger ran over carefully over the gem, giving her hand a bit of a shake to gather the chain in one spot. It was clean and well made, which was easy for her to see right off. "My brother wears jewelry.." She commented, lifting her eyes to him for a brief moment before they moved back to the necklace. "But not like this.."

Grasping part of the chain with two delicate fingers, she lifted it from her palm, dangling it there in front of her. Fingers from her other hand found their way to the chain also, extending to out farther to get a better look at it as a whole. "He has jewelry in his ears and his tongue. Eyebrow too." She never quite understood it, but he seemed to like it. "I've seen stuff like this though, but not anything that anyone I know has made. Just stuff left behind by the humans." Quite frankly, she was impressed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread