Bone and Plastic
[ooc: More computer issues, Sara? I feel your pain.]

wc:227
Carrion's eyes flicked from the new arrival to the goat she carried. He licked his lips- it'd been over a week since he'd had anything but rabbit or the pemmican he'd been given before leaving the home of the witch wolf's house not even a season before. I'd be glad to take a few pounds of meat off of your hands, if you'd stay to share the rest with me. His drums sat nearby- he'd intended to play until he fell asleep, but now he had guests. His dual-color eyes glanced toward Sascha's new movement, as he went for his notebook and wrote something down, holding it up for the both of them to see. He noticed the scar on his throat and understood that he was mute. Leaning forward- it was hard to see in the flickering light of the campfire- he read, taking a few moments before understanding un-creased his brow. Sascha. Pleasure to meet you. They call me Carrion. He pulled his legs in and crossed them under himself, adopting a cross-legged position on the fur mat. What do you need only the hooves for? He asked Alma, watching her curiously. He couldn't think why someone would want only the hooves from such a large creature.

Messages In This Thread