they say its like a cattle drive
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Zenna sat wrapped on Aeron's shoulders as she waited to see who would come to her masters call. Aeron was almosted tempted to send Zenna into the pack lands but chose to not chance it this place was unknown to her. Everything but Aniwaya was really. She had never been to any other southern pack.

The wait didn't seem long and Zenna seemed tense. "there's something with him." She emitted a low growl as she looked at the man. Aeron raised a hand gently touching the cat. It'll be alright she said. after all look at how big and strong he is. She thought the rest to herself. She needed to build bridges not burn them. Sorry about Zenna there is something with you putting her on edge. She said as she turned her back for a moment to grab one of the bags.

Turning around the her cloak mostly hiding the agitated Zenna. She held the bag in her arms. My name is Aeron Ganesa and I come baring gifts from Anathema. She stated. What else was she going to say she still wasn't sure why she had picked this tier. She felt it would be better for her and in her condition it was. These are furs, that have been cleaned and fixed along with some meat from deer and rabbits that I have caught. She hoped that the man before her wasn't aggressive because in all honesty he was huge and she was well.. not. Not to mention the unborn life she carried she could lose them.

Zenna got closer to Aeron. "He seems alright to me this place may be peaceful"

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread