Morning silence.
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Sorry for the wait >_<

Fear. The female exuded it. Hel felt slightly sorry for her. Standing this tall, with a knife and cloak she was impressive and scary and she knew it. But this female was scared of her and she might withhold information or, even worse, react in such a way that Hel would have to hurt her. Although an assassin by trade, Hel was not naturally sadistic. She would not harm something just to make them suffer for her own pleasure. She wanted to get the answers to her questions slowly, yes, to have time to see every possible combination, but without making it uncomfortable for both of them. So she carefully stepped out from behind the tree and stepped towards the female. Hel let go of the knife and put both hands up, palms open, the universal sign of harmlessness. I will not hurt you if you listen and comply. I am looking for information. I am called Natt.

It was not uncommon for Hel to lie about her name. Generally she would be Hel when she traded and she worked under the name Natt, the Norse word for night. She was black and silent like the night. And she hoped she had not scared this female too much. Tell me your name. And what lives here. Are they all wolves like you, or do you have shifters like me? She tried to make her voice gentle, but it still held an edge of steel. Because no matter what, Hel was on the prowl. And this female could attack her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread