I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

If ever there was a time to show her outright anger it would be now. Why she reserved it for other times and not when it was most appropriate, Cer could never explain, but the lack of expression on her face did not convey the true feelings in her heart. The little bastard. Of course she could understand Haku’s anger. What had happened to Mew had angered Cer too, and Haku was closer to Mew, had more invested. Of course he would have wanted to retaliate in some fashion. But a child? An innocent child? It was disgusting to think of, to take the life and cause harm to one who had never had a chance at life. What’s more, to decorate the landscaping with dahlia flower, as if to trademark the kill. Of course Inferni would turn to them for the blame. Her voice came out thick and cold, but not a hint of the true horror she felt. Why them? Why didn’t he go after Asphyxia? It did not make sense that he would harm those who had not cause harm, unless he looked to all of Inferni’s members as one, in which case the only crime the mother and child had committed was finding the wrong clan. Yet Cer did not think Haku’s bias towards coyotes was so severe. He had probably only done his deed because he was Haku, and Haku was capable of such evil at times.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread