I'm no prince, but I'll save you
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC Late afternoon on the 14th.

Aeron watched the border as an almost hard to tell figure appeared. Her looks disheveled and her body looked weaker. Though most wolves could go days without food she couldn't believe how bad Charm looked. It broke her heart to see her strong proud lover hunched over hardly holding herself up. "Charm" the one word low and pained. "Aeron, she smells so sick" Zenna whispered in her ear perching herself on Aeron's shoulder.

What had happened to her. She had to get her out of here home to Io. Io would help she knew she would. "No thats not why i'm here I came on business but I thought as friends we could talk and spend some time relaxing."Her tone soft as she spoke. "You stink of sickness what happened to you?" She asked as she moved closer reaching for the woman. She shouldn't have let her come back here she should have stolen her away.

Zenna sniffed at Charm her green eyes look over the slumped woman. "Aeron what are you thinking" Aeron looked at her. Zenna hush she said softly to the calico, who then said things she couldn't understand. Looking at charm Aeron felt so bad. "Come home with me." it was all she could say. She wanted to get charm better. Get the fire back in her eyes. She cared for her so deeply.

Image courtesy of jjjohn@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Aa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Aa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Aa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5f3119; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Aa1 {background-color:#69591d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3038/aeronganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Aa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread