[M] You Ruined All. For Yourself.
[html]
XD

She chuckled at his comment realizing that it was true, she had let her guard down first. She looked down at the small skull and smiled. I love it. Thank you so much. She turned and looked at him, their heights nearly matched so she didn’t have to look up nor down to look into his eyes. She looked down at his arm. Sorry if I ruined your day. She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. When he asked if she would accompany him she felt unease wash over her. The last thing a girl should do was hang-out with someone so impressionable after a break up.

She took a breath in feeling it was the better thing to do to avoid confusion and she spoke. I was just out and about. Was going to hunt but I’m spent… probably going to find a cozy place to set up camp. She forced a smile. She wanted to go with him, but she also didn’t want to accidently spill all her problems on the male she had attacked only moments before. So… goodluck on your venture? And please get someone to look after that. The last thing I want is someone as nice as you dead cause of me.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread