I'm no prince, but I'll save you
[html]

Charm tried to offer up a true smile, but she wanted nothing more to curl up and die, after all the pain that she was going through with Soran and Deuce, the oh so happy lesbian couple of the pack lands. The only reason that it sickened the female as much as she did was that she thought her and Soran was going to be an item. The cute couple of the packs, which everyone just smiled at then them, see them together, snuggling and cuddling and even telling each other cute little things. No not now! Thanks to so ungodly reason.

The female held onto the staff it was the only thing keeping her upon her two feet. Her face dropped when she found out that wasn’t the reason she was here, so yet again there was something she had failed at doing in her life, she lowered her head down in defeat. ”Oh..” She spoke in a somber tone. Charm had hoped that she was still hung up on her, and she wanted more.

”Gosh! I’m so happy to see you to Aeron.” Thanks to the body begging for something that’s she could hold down for once from the last five day. The sable ear female sighed as she looked down at her feet, as her arms quaked. ”Sorry…” She wasn’t sure if she was ready to tell her why she was sick, and what had happened to lead up to this…”Aeron…I can’t…This is my pack.” She sighed as she pushed the staff forward into the ground as she took a step forward while her body hinted at giving out on her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread