[M] You Ruined All. For Yourself.
[First completed RP on 'Souls! Hopefully we'll see them meet again some day. Under less... bloody circumstances. If you'll finish up with a cap post, please?]
He smiled, and waved his hand dismissively at her worrying that she'd somehow ruined his day. No, It's been too long since I've fought. Needed the practice.He said with a chuckle. Carrion's smile dropped just a bit as she declined. Well...Okay. I set up camp in a hollow about ten minutes that way, if you want somewhere with a fire pit and latrine already dug. It served me for the night, it should for you, too. He tugged on the bandage with a paw in response to her worries about his arm. I've lived through worse. He said with a smile. As his arm turned, she saw where a few slashes ran up his wrist as well, scars from sloppy stitching lining the old wounds. Not all of his scars were honorable, it seemed. Or physical. He turned his back to her once more, looking back over his shoulder once more at her. I suppose... I'll see you around.He said as he stepped back into the brush and out of sight in the darkness of the night.

Messages In This Thread