holding on tightly.
[html]
ooc goes here

Liam, in Kable's eyes, was worrying too much. The elder boy slid his guitar aside and turned to face the younger courtisan. 'Not really... If you don't have any natural talents, you learn 'em' he explained softly, 'If all else fails jus'... procreate or something?' That was the most he could come up with and he supposed almost immediatly that that was where he would end up. That was if he didn't get his co-rank. And perhaps he would do it anyway.

'You gotta stop worrying Kable warned softly, 'Every thing's gonna be fine. Don't think that just because of who your dad is that you're gonna have greatness thrust upon you. My dad was... well he's not here, let's jus' say that. And look at me'. It was no lie he knew that his brother looked up to him and it was one of the reasons that he managed to keep cool through this war and retained his chill even when he had no real talents that would aid a pack. 'I keep calm because I got you to look up to me' the silver male explained, 'An' the pups are gonna look up to you 'cause your here for them. An' even if you don't have any skills, there gonna be amazed by everything you do, because you're family'. He had no idea where all the heart felt words had come from but he was glad he ha said them.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread