M - Diamond in the Rough
[html]
OOC / +310

He backed off a little when he saw her ears flick back, no use in scaring the girl off. She gave him a flirty smile and called him handsome and he basically did a back flip in front of her. His tail began wagging as she asked him about himself in that accent that could just slay a man. She was so hot he could barely stand it and the heat in his body began to focus in one place in particular. It took all his will power to keep from going full red rocket in front of her.

He cleared his throat, trying to clear his mind of any dirty thoughts, those could come later, My name is Helotes, and I just arrived yesterday. But had I known you were here, my beautiful Valkyrie, I would have come much sooner. He reached out and took hold of her golden brown hand and brought it too his dark lips and his tongue darted out ever so softly to kiss it. She tasted like woman and it sent a chill straight to his groin. He twitched slightly, once against trying to suppress something from popping out.

Oh if he could seduce this one it would bode very well for him. He’d been with much worse in the past and hardly any better than she, and he had not been with a woman for nearly a year now ever since his father had taken on the new mate. Kerberos had become adamant that he be the only male to mate in the pack, a violently selfish act that had set all the other men in the pack on edge. But see as he had been the leader there was little they could do. But now in front of Helotes stood a prize worthy of any king, and she would be his.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread