Where is she?
[html]
Word Count:: 300+

“She WHAT!!” she shrieked as Shawchert's words sank in. She flattened her palms against his shoulders and shoved a length between the two. “I've been gone for like two weeks! Fifteen days! You're telling me she's been gone all this time and you didn't go looking for her?” She was livid, nothing but molten lava churned behind her eyes and all of it was directed at Shawchert. She could lay into him, she wanted to lay into him, but there was something far more important to do right now.

She took a deep breath and the strain of keeping calm was obvious on her visage. “I didn't take her with me,” she clarified in a trembling voice. She knew how persistent Juliet was to go along with her, how dearly her daughter wanted to explore outside of their pack lands, but Orin had refused to bring her along because she would be riding and Juliet hadn't learned to shift yet – taking a Lupus along on horseback would have been awkward and difficult. Not to mention, taking Juliet herself would have been difficult enough – though the mother would have gladly brought her daughter along if not for the one blinding problem. Still, she could see how Shawchert had come to his conclusion, and tried to keep her head instead of lashing into him with the hurtful words that balanced on the tip of her tongue.

“Okay, we can't waste any time. She's Juliet, she could be anywhere. Where would she have gone? I think we should alert the pack first, find out if anybody has seen her. What about Titania? Is she gone too? I went alone, I didn't take either of them. Oh, tell me she's alright!” The mother's head swam with the possibilities and for a moment she thought she might faint. She took a deep breath, trying to hold it together even though her hands were now trembling.

“We've got to think like Juliet. Where would she have gone? She gets one thing on her mind and focuses in on that... so what happened on the days before she went missing? That might have something to do with it, you know how she can't let things go.”

table by alaine
<style>
.desdemonax01-table {background-color:#000634;border:1px solid black;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:12px;color:#425564;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:400px;text-align:justify;background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... demona.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;}
.desdemonax01-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.desdemonax01-inner {border:none;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ona2-1.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:10px;color:#9cc9f0;margin:80px 0px 10px 0px;width:90%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.desdemonax01-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.desdemonax01-inner b {color:#e1e2dd;}
.desdemonax01-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread