gray skies turn blue
[html]
.: same here XD:: WC :.

Odessa cast her eyes to the ground, interacting with strangers was not her forte, especially those out of Salsola. The horse owned by the male seemed agitated by her presence and she noted this with a mildly fearful glance towards it. It was nothing like Keshi, it had a sturdy build and when she mentaly compared it to the paint horse's gangly build she frowned. The pied gelding was strong enough to scare Odessa on rare occasions, and this brown creature was a beast.

Odessa shrugged. 'It's okay' she said, smiling hollowly as her hands knotted together fiercly. 'I was just running a few errands I've been meaning to do...' Finding an abundance of loners for Salsola's sacrificial benefits wasn't the nicest thing to come out with so she kept her true errands to her chest. If he inquired as to the exact errands, out of curiousity or hope to aid her she'd reply that she was searching for herbs. Which was partly true seeing as she was in fact searching for any medical supplies she could find while she tended to her true purpose.

<style type="text/css">
.odessaparasol b {font-weight:bold; color:#412a3a; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Georgia; }
.odessaparasol .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.odessaparasol p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.odessaparasol {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#e9bad2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Dk0dZ.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:cursive, georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#833336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.odessaparasol p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;font-family: 'Montez', cursive;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread