Driving me Crazy
[html]

WC: 264 OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, forgive me ; ;

Niro knew his talk of his pack was boring, but the man wanted to know... now if he'd asked about the birds, he'd go into an animated discussion of how he came to become a falconer, but the man did not, instead they were both distracted by what Zalen found. Niro perked his ears up as he followed the man who moved a little rubble to pick up something small. His eyes moved from one side of the street to the other, and make sure there was nothing hiding inside one of those storethings. Looking back he saw what the man was holding and tilted his head.

“I have never seen it before, what do you suppose it does?”

Niro knew things had a purpose, though with what humans made, not everything was quite useful, many things were things to show of their status in their social lives, or just something that had no reason, like some of the strange “Art” he had seen around the many places he went. Humans weren't structured, and he thought that was the reason for their demise. He noticed the grin on the man's face, then gave him a quizical look.

“Did you see something I missed?”

He asked, totally perplexed. He wasn't about to take it out of the man's hand, that was entirely rude but he wanted a closer look, maybe there was something on it that gave a clue as to what it was and Zalen thought it was amusing.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread