fortissimo
[html]

OOC: xD I'm sorry - I think my brain is on too much caffeine - there is very weird grammar in this post, hope it's understandable! o.O

His reaction to her words was indecipherable, so she didn't relent her stance for a moment, but nor did she advance. Of course, it was ridiculous - she was so clearly outmatched, if not so much that she could probably at least do a little damage, which was the assumption she was relying on to protect her if he was the mercenary she feared. He did not deny her words explicitly, but the implicit sense was that he was innocent of involvement with such nefarious activities as he had been accused of by her, and it seemed, previously as well. There was something disarmingly honest in the admission - he was either good at acting, or it was true - but she continued to stare him down hawk-like, disparagingly enough to perhaps hint that she certainly could see why those conclusions had been reached beforehand. "Well, my honourable friend, I will tell you what little I know of the story so far, just as soon as you relay to me your legitimate business here, which I am sure you can do easily enough as an innocent of these war-torn lands." When frightened, she noted with wry self-deprecation, how floral her language became - formal, like a poem or a speech from one of her family's stories. They had been mostly of war and violence, fittingly enough.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread