She's a Stripper
[html]

I saw this and I just had to its a party in here. Aeron in Optime wearing Dress in red. Sky totally tell me if you want this changed.

Aeron smiled as she watched the first dancer appear, she was here for business and entertainment. Golden eyes cast on the stage as she smiled too bad daddy was too sick to show. The old Coyote was dieing and Aeron would have to take over the fact was she had no idea how good or bad her father's club was. She had been living in California running a few night clubs and this was the first time she'd seen her dads.

Glancing to hear the hybrid next to her she chuckled poor girl wouldn't get far with venom like that. Titling her head to the side. She smiled, "Now now, I might just have to stay. If the women are as feisty as you up here." she said as she laughed. Golden eyes studied the patched girl, if the women had a kick to them she may stay after all he preferred her women with venom. The girl then ordered a drink for the poor thing further down. Silly girl must have been in the wrong crowd.

Leaning up and away from the bar aeron's golden gazed locked on the stage as the first dancer appeared. Golden tail swayed lightly to the beat as she smiled, so maybe the old man had taste she could make this work. She was a capable young woman after all. Aeron watched all the men and even the woman next to her. Hmm yes this could be fun, even if she didn't take over for her father and just came here to watch she wouldn't be bored. Tossing her head to the side she smiled letting out a cat call at the woman on stage. Even she could be a pig. Crossing her arms she watched the girl content on her face. Yes this was nice.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread