kanashiku nai desu ka?
[html]

These days, Laruku wasn't really just exactly what he needed beyond sustenance and shelter. He spent so much time locked away with the same thoughts and memories that the outside world didn't seem to be of much consequence. He rarely saw anyone else and was content to keep thinking that they were out there in the forests just beyond his reach and living perfectly happy lives. Of course, especially after seeing Conri, he knew that this was not exactly the case, and perhaps eventually he would even be able to bring himself to go see them, but for the while, it could be considered peaceful where he was, generally alone. Maintaining relationships was exhausting, anyway, and he was still tired.

Get me wet and I'll just push you back out there again, the hybrid replied simply while eying his cousin briefly. He hated half-states. If he was going to be wet, then he would stand out in the rain; otherwise, he would only be content when he was one hundred percent dry and curled up in an equally dry corner. Being a little bit wet was irritating. Long tattered ears perked slightly as Iskata confessed her reason for seeking him out. Predictably, Laruku frowned as she elaborated, but it wasn't only because he had absolutely no intention of going with her. It seemed like everyone was trying to start a family pack while simultaneously not realizing that everyone else was doing the same. Even now, with an entire land filled with wolves wishing for the same time, they couldn't seem to communicate effectively enough to reach that one goal.

I don't know where you'd been living, the coyotewolf said, But the pack had neven been close, had never even seemed it. We'd always been strangers and breaking apart perpetually. Nothing's changed now, though everyone seems to be trying to change it. He shrugged and also looked to the rain, Conri and Naniko have a small 'friend and family-oriented' pack to the southwest -- you could always join them. He also knew that Cercelee was in another pack with Colibri near Inferni, but he was unaware of the fact that Melisande's two long lost siblings had joined them and the pack was thus filled with many Sadiras. There are plenty of others with the same thing in mind as you, so I don't know why you're asking here.

I told you not to worry about me, he added with a vague sigh.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread