[M] Trap the world in friendship
[html]

WC: 330+ Perfectly fine with long posts and waiting XD... Don't mind her grumpiness, it will pass most likely.

Saxif was growing weary of the task at hand, she managed to finally tie a few pairs of sticks together in the proper form but it had seemed to take a while. She was so focused on trying to assemble the next piece that she didn’t hear the approach of the male. As he spoke she startled dropping the pieces yet again. A slew of curses uttered in her native tongue escaped her. She looked at the male as he watched her gather the pieces then to Jager who seemed to be sleeping and uncaring. She rolled her eyes thinking the dune colored horse was just completely useless in that moment. She had come out to the wilderness to obtain peace and quiet but there this male luperci was, unsettling her peace.

She took a deep breath and started the assembly from scratch. She seemed quicker finding ways to move her aching hand and free hand in order to complete the ties. When he asked what she was making she shook her head, she had hoped her rudeness and pretending he was not there would cause the male to move on but he hadn’t. Her sour mood was apparent on her face when she finally looked up at him feeling compelled to answer. It’s a rabbit trap. But Great Spirit help me if I ever get it done, with this. She raised her splinted arm obviously angry with the pained thing. Wincing slightly as the action reverberated throbbing ache up her arm.

She looked at the male again as he seemed intent on hanging around. Her mind started to whir as an eyebrow lifted. She gave him a softer look trying to chill her frustration. I could really use an extra hand. Her pride was hit from the request. But even though the words brought the taste of bile to the female, she was still ultimately hungry and unable to hunt. She raised her hand as though offering him a seat before her. What is your name stranger?

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 195px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 30px 5px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread