New news to me.
[html]

XD Forgive my teasing lol

The woman smiled pleasingly at the mention of the young one's name. "Blind..interesting name. Not bad...I like it." She seemed indifferent about it all but she did find the woman's name an interesting one. Though noone in her old pack gave their children such names, she found it unique to learn of another's culture sometimes. She tilted her head a little for a moment and mentioned her name again. "The name's Yiska." She wasn't sure if she wasn't clear the first time but she didn't mind mentioning it again.

The woman stepped a bit closer, allowing there to be a comfortable distance between each other, before letting go of her dominance and resting her rump on the ground. Yiska thought for a moment before asking the young one. "Well..Blind, can you tell me exactly what place I have stumbled upon? It doesn't smell like any territory but there is unusual air about it. What is it?" She was one who was not ashamed to mention that she was lost....those who let pride get to them die...and very quickly.

The woman thought for a moment back to her dear but foolish father. One who let pride and love get to him, he met an early death....She wouldn't be making the same mistake. And she hoped the she-wolf who killed him would one day be killed for her own selfishness. The dark thought was shoved aside as she waited for the young one's answer and explanation.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread