rats among us.
[html]
fyi, I'm drawing a pic of Helotes and Zana, it's cute. I'll post it in my gift thread when it's finished. / +207

Though he was certain she had noticed him there beneath the bows of the tree she was in, she chose to ignore him. Helotes set down the body of the mink between his two paws, and slowly began to shift. If she was ignoring him, he could do so in peace, and after several short minutes he had gone from his average lupus form to standing at a decent six foot five. Walking over to the tree, the hollow only a foot or so above his head, he was able to get a better look at her and couldn’t help but cock his head. She was a midget, not a child for her hips and breasts said otherwise, but a midget instead. He had never seen one before, and the sight of one both intrigued and tickled him.

She seemed to be cleaning the hollow out, hinted at by the projectiles flying from the entrance of it and the myriad of bones and other junk littering the floor beneath it. He then noticed the random knick knacks hanging from the tree and he reached up and gently touched a pronged metallic thing hanging in front of him. This must be her place to live, and that tickled him even more. A luperci living in a tree hollow? She seemed to him like a little wood elf in the tree, topped off with an adorable bow on her tail. He couldn’t help himself and fell into a fit of laughter below the tree. The whole thing was just completely ridiculous to him.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread