rats among us.
[html]
OOC / +262

When her petite head popped from the hole, all fangs and venom, it caused Helotes to guffaw even heavier at the sight of her. She reminded him of a pup trying to be tough and he was tempted to reach up and shut her little maw with his finger-tips. It took him several moments calm down from his laughter fit; his stomach hurt from laughing and his eyes were watered but he managed to reclaim his breath, still laughing lightly every moment. He looked up at her annoyed face, and crossed his arms before giving his trade mark grin, Jesus Christ, woman, you are tiny. He leaned up against the tree on his elbow, I’m surprised you were even able to make it up into that hollow, you must be quite nimble.

Upon speaking this he realized that he was in no way, shape, or form sexually attracted to this little woman, and this shocked him. Though she was small, all the pieces were in the right places, and this usually set him into bouts of hormonal grunting. But for some reason, whether it be her stature or her attitude, he found himself less curious about her body and more curious about her herself.

Running a clawed hand through his crimson stained mane he straightened up into a more natural standing position and his ears flitted down towards his scalp, suddenly he felt somewhat embarrassed for laughing at her, something that was very unlike the Lykoi male. He cleared his throat, I’m Helotes Lykoi, He lifted his hand towards her in greeting.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread