Power of the feminine eye
[html]
OOC Not my best post ever but..... >.<; / +398!

Ophelia was adventuring around as usual, her light blue eyes wandering as she walked through the dense maple forest. A basket hung from her arm, filled with various objects, from leaves to rocks. She wasn't exactly sure why she was collected such objects, but she did get a few good pickings, such as: A really shiny rock, that seemed to be a crystal, a pretty feather, and a few pretty leaves. Ophelia began to hum as she began to skip along, her long, slender legs carrying her in a rather clumsy way. Nether the less, Ophelia was in a fine mood, happiness practically flooding from the young lady.

Lalalala, hmmmhmmmhmm, lalala~ Ophelia hummed as she danced through the forest, a wide grin on her light brown face. Her arms were out around her, as she spun around a few times. As she did so, she heard an ever so faint yelp. Ophelia immediately froze, blinking in surprise as she looked around. The yelp seemed to come from someone that wasn't very far away. Concern instantly came to Ophelia, and she quickly began to clumsily run-trot-trip towards the yelp of what seemed to be a female. The yelping stopped, which made Ophelia even more worried. What if the lady was... D-Dead? No no NO! She shouldn't have been thinking so negatively! With a shake of her head, Ophelia continued to run towards where the yelp came from.

Ophelia called out a few times, a few simple 'hello?'s and a couple of 'where are you?'s. Finally, Ophelia found the female, and with a sigh of relief, Ophelia noticed she was not harmed, nor was she dead. Then what made her yelp? Ummm... Hi? Are you alright? I heard you yelp, so I came over as quickly as I could... After an awkward moment of silence, Ophelia gave a bright smile before catching her breath. I'm Ophelia, who are you? Ophelia leaned against a nearby tree, her eyes enthusiastic and her smile easygoing. Ophelia then noticed one braid in the lady's long hair, and a wide smile came to Ophelia's lips. She used to have long hair, when she lived in Honduras, but upon arriving in England, she cut her hair to a short length. Would you like some help with you're braids? Another set of paws...hands... pawhands always help!

<style type="text/css">
.opheliaga b {font-weight:bold; color:#c890a4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #67273b; }
.opheliaga p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.opheliaga {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#987985; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bEXwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b78e9b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.opheliaga p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.opheliaga p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread