stars won't ever wait for you to watch them fall.
[html]

Word Count :: 000nah don't worry! Sam likes Barrett too, but after this thread, Sam has a mate so it confuses everything although it doesnt say that they can't be drinking buddies. I completely failed...

When his tail traced up her spine, Samantha grinned and took more vodka, swallowing it down and placing it back between them. They were just strangers, yet there was no awkward feelings when he kissed her. When she leaned back and he said "but I can think of things that taste better." there was something almost suggestive about what he said so she grinned back and said "Really. I'd like to hear some of your ideas." She laughed and nuzzled the spot between his shoulder and the chin, she hoped that he wouldn't be weirded out. She looked at him, her eyes met his and she was almost unable to pull away. Barrett had lemon yellow eyes, so different than so many that she had seen.

She felt different here, on top of Barrett's garage. It didn't feel like Ichika or even Anathema. Like no one can judge you, plus she was with someone who was fun and rather entertaining. She lifted the joint back to her lips, tasting the smoothness of the weed. He must've been proud of his excellent weed as it was better than anything she had ever tried. Darkness was coming, bringing suspicious looking clouds that hung over head. Suddenly a downpour started. She was soaked in five minutes. She looked at Barry for a second and asked "So are we gonna stay out here, or go somewhere dry?" Her voice was teasing and friendly her tail thumped on the roof. She didn't mind the rain, but anything goes. She reached out for his hand, she got up and almost fell over, soon she would be staggering. Fortunately the she wolf was only in the early stages of intoxication.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread