kanashiku nai desu ka?
She had almost got the worst of the water from her pelt when Laruku's voice threatened her. A spark of mischief shown in her eyes as she made a scuffing sound and turned her gaze on Laruku. "Yeah, yeah, I hear you. You're probably melt if we got you wet anyways.." she grumbled as she rubbed her muzzle against her foreleg before getting tired of finishing her job and letting loose a jaw cracking yawn. Smiling at Laruku she added, "Don't worry, you're safe for now." as she kept her distance and stared out into the downpour while the brief silence filled their space.

When the words came from Laruku a slight smile played across her lip, she had been expecting this, but she still wished he would atleast consider it. She turned her gaze to him whenever he'd asked why she was trying to create something that already existed. She shook her head sadly as she answered. "Deuce can't go back to Twilight Vale, Lucifier made certain of that.. and I don't really want to go either, not if one of my few friends can't even come to visit because of her once mate. She laughed at the thought of living in Cercelee's pack. [b]"You haven't been out and about much have you Laruku? Haku started hell on earth with Inferni. He killed a mother and child.. and now Inferni's after blood. I'm not looking to another repeat of sorrow." her eyes stayed on the form of Laruku as she spoke, wondering if he did know a damn thing that was happening in the real world anymore, the way he acted it seemed like he didn't.

She smiled sadly at him and admitted. "I knew that you'd say no.. I just figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask." she gazed out into the dampwoods as she softly said, "If you ever decide to give all this up We're setting up our lands near the city.." she flicked her ears back and forth as she just watched him. "I know your fine, but even knowing that wouldn't stop me from worrying from time to time.." her words were meer grumbles as she shifted from foot to foot and closed her eyes for a moment. "Besides, you can't really hate me for caring can you? Well, you could, but I don't think what you will.." She wasn't really for sure of that, but she'd already said it. She knew she really wouldn't get far with the hybrid, but she felt a bit better having asked anyways. "When's the last time you left this area anyways.."

Messages In This Thread