rats among us.
[html]
OOC / +336

She didn’t seem too happy when he mentioned the other Lykoi’s and frankly this did not surprise him. Though he felt great affection to those of his kin, he knew the lot of them could be murderers, rapists and terrible parents. But he loved his screwed up family all the same, he knew how to stand up against them, make a name for himself amongst them. And though there was at times bad blood between the coyotes there was also a deep brotherhood that could not be undone. This is what he had come looking for in Inferni, for the love from his father had seemed to run dry and Helotes had decided it was time to move on.

Zana calmed down now that he had apologized and his tail continued to wag softly behind him. She stretched out on the limb above him and he couldn’t help but smile; but suddenly his whole view of her changed when like a viper strike she put the small tube she had been holding to her lips and fired a dart into the head of one of the squirrels as it barked at her. Helotes’ jaw fell to the floor as the immediately lifeless body of the rodent fell to the ground to become nothing more than the other junk she had thrown out. Holy shit!

She turned to speak to him again and he looked at her wide eyed, amazed. He had been quite foolish for underestimating her due to her size, she was a spit fire and not to be messed with. After he regained his sense he grinned at her,Yeah, I get from Ezekiel that he’s a good leader. I will fight for him if he asks it of me. He looked down at the dead squirrel, its mate now long gone, having run off after seeing the murder of its fellow. You know what Zana, you’re pretty badass. I wouldn’t mind coming to see you again from time to time if you don’t mind.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread