[J] finding freedom
[html]

Word Count :: 000

Sam watched the lady, a soft smile on her face, already the young woman respected her. When the lady let her stand, she shifted. It was a quick shift to Optime, but it felt like a few minutes. The bones clicked into place, the joints popping. Her body was changed in a few ways growing in different places and her mane growing into her long fur. She finished shifting and that was when Rain came running, she didn't know exactly why until she saw the little brown streak rush to her legs, begging to be picked up. She gently scooped the young otter up she stood beside Rain and looked at Naniko. She felt her heart skip a beat as they talked, Rain pleaded for Naniko to let Sam stay. She remembered that night when Jace told her of Anathema, it was sad to leave Ichika, but she knew that Anathema was a great pack and that she would be happy.

Still holding her excited otter, she looked at Rain and smiled her thanks. She imagined the hell it must've been to look after a half-crazed otter. Then it was the questioning time, it was always done in every pack. "I have a few skills. I know how to craft things like bows and daggers. I learned a while back. I can also sketch and draw, but I bet that is kind of useless. Rain is teaching me how to carve better. I know basic healing, but I would never be able to save a life." 

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samgalaxy { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2hpnn80.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#1c9faa; width:499px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samgalaxy b {color:#713c46; }
.samgalaxy p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samgalaxy p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samgalaxy .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread