Tell Me What You Want to Hear
[html]

(5+) Very badly worded >< and somehow leon has a russian accent when written down XD

The sob did not go unnoticed and the giant sinning brute stroked her long moon white hair, making comforting noises and words that had no meaning, soft sounds that ranged through the collection of languages that he spoke. He sat through her stroking his face, knowing that she was trying to accept that he really had returned, white eyes filled with mirth and good nature that showed in his lazily smiling mouth. Her panicked mini breakdown only increased his certainty that Maska had to be removed once and for all,

"Si senorita, it ees really me. J'adore did not tell you? I left a letter for him to read to everyone." His departure from AniWaya was not something he was proud of but at the time it had seemed the only option to the man, he could not let his only child, the last link he had to Kailypso, endanger herself, Analise was so precious to him even if the girl hated him at the moment for what he had done to Io.

"I haves better start from zee beginning. A dia or so before I am leaving Aniwaya an amiga of mine come to me to ask eef I will help her and she girlfriend haf children. I am refusing theese of course, I have to stay een Aniwaya and protect. But my daughter, she es listening in de bushes, she decides she no wants to live in AniWaya anymore for because of Maska and ze war. So she runs away, she meets up with Io and Aeron and they are taking her to Anathema." The man grabbed at his hair in frustration that she would just up and vanish on him like that, his ears pulled back against his head,

"I am waking up in ze morning, and I find ah letter saying she has gone so I am writing letter myself for J'adore, and packing up and leaving to get her back. She does not wanting to come back here, and I cannot be forcing her, I am not wanting to leave her either. AniWaya is a home for me but without Analise I haf nothing inside." He moved to his feet now although still trying to hold the woman close, her words about the war were spot on, ever the observant and intelligent female,

"Yes, we come to fight. For AniWaya, for familia, for you. We join the army waiting, we come for justice and peace. Maska es kind of evil that is never stopping, will spread outwards, I have to protect, the family I have now and the family that will be born soon." His eyes glittered in the moonlight, his unborn children would not be born into a world threatened by war and violence, of that he would gladly die for. Now his thoughts turned to those that would never know their mother, the two that had lost their light and guide,

"Thar is something else as well..." The Austral's voice filled with dispair and mourning, "Senorita Liliana, she had an accident in Crimson Dreams. Ralla, Liliana is dead."

<style>
.leonboat4 .ooc {font-size:14px; font-style:italic; padding:62px 0px 0px 0px;}
.leonboat4 p {padding:2px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.leonboat4 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leonboat4 {background-color:#afaeb3; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5a2bd9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #464646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:487px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 400px 0px; }
.leonboat4-border {width:491px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.leonboat4 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.leonboat4 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:489px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread