War follows on our heels
[html]
000+
fml i'll get to everything somehow today

The Sadira gave a rolling shrug as he kept up his steady pace. "Anything you think we can use when the snow starts falling." But he stopped in his path as the younger male moved off into an alley. Silvano figured it was a privacy issue and did not turn to watch the other male shift. There was nothing new about it to Silvano, who lived his life in that form, day to day. The young man did not pay any mind to Cypress and his less than fluid way of walking. He didn't care; as long as he could walk on his own two feet and kept their minds occupied, everything would be okay. Giving Cypress a brief glance, he said, "Good? Okay. Lets go."

Walking slowly, rather so, the two of them walked down the street. Silvano scanned the names of the signs of the stores, wondering where they ought to begin. He knew what he wanted; books, books, and more books. But that was no good for winter and it was an entirely selfish desire. Shaking it off, the Sadira looked back at Cypress. "What do you think? Hit clothing stores and hope something is left? Or go find a store for kni- ni.. cooking supplies?" Somehow he managed to transition from talking about knives. There was no reason for it, other than the fact that Silvano wanted to avoid the war; that was why they were here. Knives were part of war and he figured finding cooking things would be better. And maybe Giselle would be happy with their findings. If they found them.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread