Breathe Me
[html]

I. Am. So. Sorry. for the long wait. [500something]

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

It pained them all to see the broken victims that had been formed out of violence and blood. Or, it pained most beings. Haku himself was untouched by whatever chaos he came to witness. Deep inside he was nothing but a hollow shell, unable to feel much of anything, except for primal instincts and the directions of the beast that told him what to do. He could detect hints of emotions from within and could play on them as the expert he was, but he did not know of passion in any way, only from what he saw in others. It was not much of a help, but it had been long since he became a ghost, so he did not think he lacked anything.

A touch of gratitude flashed in the chocolate male’s eyes as Lubo spoke of his sister. Rather poetic fellah, this one. He gave a solitary nod. It was such a shame, the coyotes would not see what was coming now. Haku received his answer, and so it had been Inferni that had brought those injuries as their gift to the innocent wanderer. It was exact what had happened to Mew. What he did not understand is why the coyotes were so hostile in the first place. There had always been fire within their bodies, but where did it come from? Why did they act like they did?

I understand. Haku turned his face to watch in the same direction as the pack wolf’s gaze aimed at. The Inferni lands. The words that then sounded made him move his gaze back to the wolf. What made the grayscale male say such a thing? Mew had been unfortunate, but she was not a relative or a very close friend, now was she? This male would do this because of goodness, because he easily seemed to care for other creatures. Haku shifted his weight slightly in his seated position. It is very kind of you, Lubomir Varg. To use violence against others is something I am not particularly fond of, but this has been happening as long as the coyote clan has been here. Negotiation is pointless. They must be stopped..

He wished he could understand the raging chaos within their hearts. I will stop them. I cannot allow this any longer. Oh, there would be blood. While words were pretty and all that, action was the key to handling the aggressive canines with the inferno name. He was still a lone wolf, and alone against a whole clan, he did not hold much chances. They would not take too long hunting him down, hunting Dahlia down. He had thrown the dice and the game had begun. The issue nowadays was that many did not like getting involved before something directly happened to either them or someone they loved.

They were too passive, such a waste. Maybe that was the reason why the wolves usually failed even though the coyotes were a minority if one looked at numbers. Egocentric and indifferent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread