Another Day, Another Ichikan
[html]
Out of Character

Here we are sorry about the wait.

In Character

The woman was eager to be out of the house since moving in with Noah had proven to be a chore with Amsi around. Rendall didn't like the cat nor did the cat like her. So naturally the pet would make it difficult for her to move in. The blue one grabbed one of her favorite cloaks and shifted into secui form. As Kenpo her duty was to patrol the area around Ichika and it was hard to do when you turned blue everytime you hit the sunlight.

The morning was crisp and clear as the Ichikan female took a deep breath and sighed with contentment. Yes today was a good day. She rubbed herself against the doorway so Noah would know she was out and about, and took off with speed into the forest. Ren learned at a young age that when your an unusual color you couldn't get close to prey without scaring it off. This is also true with intruders. So she made herself a pelt of different animal hides and became camoflauged. Another thing the smal female gained from this was speed. The faster you move, the less time the prey has to run.

Rendall came to the patrolling trail and decided to go ahead and trot around though she was sure someone else was patrolling today. Still, two was better than one, and the Kenpo needed out of the house. So she ran, finding quickly places that needed marking, marked them, and continued on with a quiet grace. Like many wolves who knew the area, she was able to know where to step so her paws made no noise. However, like all of those in the warrior ranks, she was good at it.

One thing the she-wolf wasn't always good at though was paying attention. Lucky she caught scent of the other Ichikan right before she bumped into him and was able to move out of the way of the bulky male. After taking a few deep breaths she chuckled and looked over at him "My dearest apologies...I knew someone was taking patroll but I didn't realize you would be this far along." She laughed and walked over to the male, rasing her tail in greetings. "Do forgive me. But I cant seem to recall your name...I'm Rendall!"

<style>
.rensdb-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.rensdb-e05 b {color:#ffdd77;}
.rensdb-e05-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.rensdb-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bbaabb; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.rensdb-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.rensdb-e05 {background-color:#999999; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TacbN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbaabb; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffddaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px 270px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread