Home again. AW.
[html]

WC:3+ - Mind if I drag Liam in here too? LOL

Anger boiled in him as she spoke of them hitting back, of her having had worse. He wanted to charge over there and tear each one of them to shreds. She was his mate, they had no right to hurt her. His voice was tight with fury when he responded to her laughing comment. "Not around me, you haven't. Damnit, I knew I should have come found you. They deserved everything you did to them and more." A sound from Tameri had him looking down at her, his eyes softening. He let out a slow breath as the pup whined softly. He scooped the pup up in one arm, helping his mate up, and led the two females to the couch. He still refused to relinquish his hold on his mate, even as Tameri settled between the two adults, glancing back and forth between them.

"Tameri, this is your new Mommy. Sky, this is my daughter, Tameri." His warm gaze promised a full explanation later, when Tameri was out of hearing, or when she fell asleep. Tameri turned her solemn gaze on Sky, looking up at her. "You look hurt. Did bad men hurt you, mommy? A bad man hurt my other mommy. She hid me so Daddy could find me." Tal's heart clenched painfully at the easy way Tameri trusted Sky. He laid a hand on the pup's back, his gaze seeking out Sky's again. He spoke to Tameri, though his gaze didn't leave his beloved mate's face. "Tameri, mommy is very tired right now. Why don't you go lay down so I can help Mommy go to bed?"

Of course, the little black female ignored him as she waited for her new mommy's answers. She settled her head and paws on Sky's lap, looking up at the older female through solemn blue eyes. Tal repressed a sigh as he scratched Tameri's back gently, the way the pup enjoyed it.

Image courtesy of Compound Eye@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_TalDr1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_TalDr1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_TalDr1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#a3aab7; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_TalDr1 {background-color:#11191c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4b4a; line-height:16px; width:487px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6952/tal ... iannon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_TalDr1-border {width:489px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread