One team invasion.
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">

Of course you're not intruding, he replied as she sat down. We're currently looking for people, after all. We just came over from Europe by ship. From Portugal, to be precise. We managed to get hold of a boat, and Hel had learned how to sail it. Somehow, we made it without sinking, but it's not something I'd like to do again anytime soon.

He grinned foolishly as he lifted off the now steaming water pot from the tripod, and poured the water into a steel thermos that he'd earlier fitted with a filter and four pinches of mint-smelling tea leaves. It was, he'd learned during the months he'd been wandering -- even before he met Hel -- that it was better to make the tea that way, because then he could always take with him what he didn't drink right away, and if he needed to make more, he could do so without having to wash the pot or even finish drinking what he had. I got horribly sea-sick, he explained as he dug out two mugs from the camp pack and handed her one of them.

He straddled the log next to her, so he'd be able to watch her without having to be too close. Not that he was scared of her in any way (she seemed like a nice wolf), but he didn't want to make Hel worry even more. Leaning over, he grabbed the teapot which he'd inconveniently forgotten to bring with him. Sniffing lightly at it, he nodded and took out the filter, laying it down in the thermos lid. Here, he told her, holding the tea out to pour into her cup.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread