Home again. AW.
[html]

Do it. Sky could use as much family as possible. xD If Liam can accept her (finally) than her life will be complete.

Sky's controlled smile never faltered as Tal raged about the wounds she'd suffered. She knew his pain; when Shawchert had shown up battered on her doorstep the first time, she'd wanted nothing more than to slaughter whoever'd done it to him. Her gaze held a patient understanding that almost didn't fit the usually crptic, eccentric witch doctor.

"Don't go using such harsh words around the little one, Tal." She warned carefully, touching his nose and then doing that same to the little pup, winking at her playfully. She happily followed her mate and new daughter to the couch, where she plopped down with a worn sigh and leaned back, humming as her muscles finally got their chance to relax.

She turned her head to look down at the little one- Tameri -as Tal made introductions. Mommy. That sounded nice. Very nice. She smiled, worn and old but still so happy. Yes, this was the perfect thing to come home too. "It's an honor to have you in our family, little fae." She purred, moving a hand to rest on the girl's head, thumb rubbing a tiny ear gently.

"You look hurt. Did bad men hurt you, mommy? A bad man hurt my other mommy. She hid me so Daddy could find me." The girl drawled innocently, her gaze far too solemn for Sky's liking.

Tal made to hush and shoo Tameri away, but Sky waved a hand at him, silently scolding the very thought. She was grateful to have both of them there to cuddle up to. Her family, the very thing she'd been yearning for since she'd left. His answers could wait. She had a little angel to comfort first.

"Don't you worry your little head, Tameri. I'm okay. Just a little dirty." Sky started, bringing a hand down to lift the girl's chin up gently, smiling that strong, beautiful smile of hers. "Mommy made sure those bad men won't ever hurt anyone ever again. That's my job, y'know. To protect my princess from danger and to keep my king out of trouble."

She felt a pang of weakness stir in her chest and she leaned over against Tal, folding her legs up beside her and bringing Tameri to her chest in cradled arms. "There's nothing to worry about anymore, my sweethearts. All that matters is that I'm home, and I could've have asked for a better family to come home to." She murmured in complete honesty, feeling all emotional. "I love you. Both of you. So much."

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread